Representing Physicians, Hospitals, and Other Health Care Providers
The law firm of Smith, Hawkins, Hollingsworth & Reeves, LLP represents physician practices, hospitals, independent imaging and testing centers, laboratories, device companies, and various other health care providers and suppliers.
While located in Macon, Georgia, the firm serves health care clients across the country. Smith, Hawkins, Hollingsworth & Reeves, LLP provides comprehensive legal services for businesses within the medical and health care arenas.
Health Care Regulatory Compliance
Smith, Hawkins, Hollingsworth & Reeves, LLP attorneys also have significant experience representing health care clients in business transactions such as:
- Health care business formation
- Organization of professional practice groups
- Breakups of physician groups
- Mergers and acquisitions of health care companies
- Purchases and sales of health care businesses
- Real estate investments